[OT] LiveCode 6.0 - Upgrade, Update or Addon

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Nov 15 13:55:33 EST 2012

I think the 6.0 "Preview" is only available to members of the Developer
Program, but I'm not sure how that could be dependent on the Linux
deployment option.

Weirder still, I recently tried to point a friend to where they could
buy just a license for Mac OS X, and neither of us was able to figure
that out.

I hope Heather doesn't mind, but I've cc'd her with this reply as I
think there may be some benefit to clarifying a few things in the
current storefront.

While I appreciate that mobile is big right now, the product offers an
even better experience on the desktop and those who want to use only
that have a difficult time doing so.

Like that character on The Simpsons says, "Shut up and take my money!" :)

I trust it would take only a few small revisions to make it easier for
folks to give their money to RunRev.  At a minimum, making a
desktop-only option readily available would seem helpful, while still
providing the other options as they do now.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World