iOS keyboard

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Nov 14 09:07:27 EST 2012

Jac,

No, on iOS the single line input control is just that a 'single' line and even in xCode you can not get it to wrap. So you have to use a multiline control and as you have found out the multiline control is definitely a different beast altogether. They are not at all what we are used to.

Me thinks we might be spoiled a bit by RR's fields.

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net