Do "in browser" not working?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 08:36:13 EST 2012

If I recall correctly "Do in browser" only worked in revlets. If you want
to execute script in a browser instance on the desktop then marks example
is the way to go. (revbrowserexecutescript)

Also if I recall correctly your first line is the correct way to get a
result out(except using revbrowserexecutescript), and the result would
contain whatever values were in urlParams.
get revbrowserexecutescript(sbrowserid,"result = urlParams")

There is also revbrowsercallscript for calling pre-defined functions in a
web page in a browser instance.