Integer-Calculation with 24 decimals?

kee nethery kee at kagi.com
Tue Nov 13 13:19:20 EST 2012

For this, I'd do it "by hand". Treat the numbers as text in a field rather than digits and follow the same process you would if you were to do this on paper.

For modulo I'd start by making a list of multiples of 97 and start manually subtracting them.

for example,

1234516789012345678901234
-970000000000000000000000
264516789012345678901234

264516789012345678901234
-2 * 97000000000000000000000
=70516789012345678901234

rinse and repeat.

should be easy enough to do the subtraction and carry and such in code.

Eventually you end up with the modulo.

--
Easy enough to do the same thing with all the other math functions.

Kee