Livecode's appetite

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 13 11:26:57 EST 2012

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your thoughtful reply. Very interesting.

Quick first response:

It appears there is a problem similar to that of the Uncertainty  Principle in quantum mechanics, where one cannot observe the system without changing it.

I went to my existing app that was open in Livecode to look at the pendingmessage, and it appeared to mje that my observation will change the observed.

Jim