selObj from a palette stack

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 01:20:04 EST 2012

2012/11/12 Thomas McGrath III <mcgrath3 at mac.com>:
> Monte,
>
> Hi, where is that example plugin? I looked in quite a few places.

in the plugins coming with LC.
check your plugin menu and msut be a revexample stack...

Otherwise, open the plugin settings and you have a  list of all
the messages LC send to plugins.

I use intensively revSelectedObjectChanged for one of my plugin and don't need
to put anything in a front or backscript.

HTH,

Thierry