LiveCode Slides & Appstore Apps List

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sun Nov 11 12:39:50 EST 2012

Hi Jacque,

I've contacted Heather, and I'm hoping to hear something back soon.

I was hoping that people who have Apps in the Apple App Store
would have at least responded with something like:

"I have an App in the App Store, it's called"-------", so I'd end up
with a nice list that I could have shared with others.  This was
a marketing opportunity here for LiveCode developers to show
off their stuff, and thus far it's been a fissile for a firecracker.

Thanks,

Rick