Videos on Web

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Nov 9 19:17:54 EST 2012

try using html5 and a 'player' such as the longtail JW Player....
http://www.longtailvideo.com/jw-player/

to make video play in all browsers on all platforms is an art.... trust
me...you might have to furnish multiple video files to cover every browser,
although things are settling down, standards wise.

the longtail folks are at the leading edge of video delivery, and have many
tutorials and demos.