Empty and logical expressions

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Nov 8 16:25:05 EST 2012

Hi Ralph,

Empty is a value too, but I wouldn't know how to evaluate it. Perhaps empty evaluates to NULL internally, which would give the same result: NULL < 0 is also true. Actually, NULL is less than any other value. Empty < 0 has been true since the beginning of HyperCard.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.