Financial formulae

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sun Nov 4 11:05:08 EST 2012

Hi.

Just enter 42 in all required fields.

Craig Newman

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham Samuel <livfoss at mac.com>
To: use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Sun, Nov 4, 2012 10:44 am
Subject: Financial formulae

Here at the unfashionable end of the galaxy, I find I have to code some
financial formulae, for example for amortization (PMT and IPMT) and very
probably other stuff of this kind - stuff which is available in Excel at the
drop of a mouse but not AFAIK in any LC library. Of course it is just tedious
work rather than anything at all cutting edge (all the fomulae are readily
available), but has anyone tackled any of this already? If so I'd be happy to
negotiate a small payment for the original code. Or I could just keep grinding
on… and may eventually be able to put something into RevOnline myself.

TIA for any offers

Graham
preferences: