iOS (and Android) - register to open certain file-types?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Nov 2 16:40:06 EDT 2012

Hi Ben

Refer to this for the plist changes you need to make:
http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/FileManagement/Conceptual/DocumentInteraction_TopicsForIOS/Articles/RegisteringtheFileTypesYourAppSupports.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40010411-SW1

To edit the plist you need to find it inside the LiveCode app bundle.

For the other side... Sending docs to other apps or previewing them there's mergDoc

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services