Transitions

info at multimedial.de info at multimedial.de
Fri Nov 2 13:22:58 EDT 2012

While we are at it:

Let's talk about transistions between cards/stacks.

I am after all the original iOS screen transistions like push left and push right etc.

Despite the example inserted in some of the mobGUI example code, i still haven't figured out the correct steps to do this.

Do I need to lock the screen before doing a transition and then unlock again?

Is there no shorter,quicker way?

Like

Go card "newScreen" with visual effect "push left very fast"

(That last "very fast" part always cracks me up - quick,hurry up with that transition! Apparently there is also no difference when you leave that part out...)

I tried several variations of this but some of the mobGUI elements stayed on the screen (like in direct-to-screen mode in Director) or it didn't work at all.

Also. IOS provides so-called "modal" windows which are shown using top-down animations or modal dialogs which come up from bottom to top...

I guess there is no such thing to be done in LC,right?

Freundliche Grüße,

Christophe Leske
multimedial.de

PROFILE: www.linkedin.com/in/multimedial
www.multimedial.de - info at multimedial.de
Vogteistrasse 19 - 51647 Gummersbach
+49(0)2261-99824540 // +49(0)177-2497031