developing for mobile devices

info at multimedial.de info at multimedial.de
Fri Nov 2 13:02:46 EDT 2012

Am I the only one who wants dot syntax and short assigments like

myVariable = field("foo").text

instead of the verbose syntax?

I understand that this stems from the fact that LC is really so similar to Director. LC is what Director should have been for mobile development...

But then,didn't runrev try to achieve this similarity on purpose?

I want my dot syntax back! :-)

Honk if you want dot syntax!

Freundliche Grüße,

Christophe Leske
multimedial.de

PROFILE: www.linkedin.com/in/multimedial
www.multimedial.de - info at multimedial.de
Vogteistrasse 19 - 51647 Gummersbach
+49(0)2261-99824540 // +49(0)177-2497031