developing for mobile devices

tbodine lvhdgc7 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 12:41:31 EDT 2012

Yep, there were tons of useful Director / Lingo books. I used to buy several
per year. It was a great way to jumpstart projects and find detailed
instruction that fit your learning level. I really missed having such books
to get up to speed on LiveCode. I find the LiveCode resources are piecemeal
and scattered, so learning is a constant effort of searching and sifting.
(On the plus side, this list fills in nicely for Direct-L.)

>Heck, I just wish the LC dictionary
>would be provided in PDF file so we could print it out.

Is it just me, or is the built-in search feature of the LC dictionary quite
bad? (Example: search "array" and you get just 2 results, neither of which
tells you how to create or work with an array.)

Anyway, glad to see other Director refugees made it here.

-- Tom Bodine