created Android app cannot be installed on real device, Testing on that device works

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Nov 2 07:26:24 EDT 2012

Thanks Mark and Colin.

@Mark: Yes it is enabled.

@Colin: I googled a little bit, but  was not so successful with that.
But your posting made me remember  your book. I remembered reading in there something about the Keytool-Application for Android some weeks ago. I was not interested in that stuff at that time, because
i did not plan to release an Android app. But now it was the right information at the right time.

I created a keystore according to your explanations in your book and  "et Voilà" i was able to install the apk w/o problems.

Your book is worth every penny ! ! ! Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Matthias

--
Matthias Rebbe