developing for mobile devices

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Thu Nov 1 13:47:56 EDT 2012

That should read "all of 2012". I featured it in my book in a couple of places, but knew that there were no updates coming before I finished writing the book. So I added this note to one of the chapters:

"LiveCode has, at the time of writing, been updated so that the features on Android match the features on iOS. Unfortunately, MobGUI has not been updated in the same way. The native browser control only works on iOS. It is to be hoped that MobGUI will be updated soon!"
Christophe, when you get to chapters 4 and 5 you'll see I use pickers for presenting your own list of items, and for choosing dates and times.