Transparent button issue

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu May 31 22:32:01 EDT 2012

Do this and you can see what is going on.  Drag the button rect wider a little more than the width of the name and taller a little more than the height of the name.  It might help to put a border with no 3D on it, too.  Then change the alignment.  You will see that left puts the name on the left and the image to the right of the name.  And right does the opposite.  Center puts the name under the image.  All shift the image.

The behavior seems to be by design.  Maybe it can be handy for little LEDs and fancy check boxes.

I guess a workaround might be to use a label over the button.

Dar