Nuts! Where did that go? WTH!

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu May 31 22:26:32 EDT 2012

Bob-

> Har! I don't think that law applies here though, because I wasn't
> calling anyone a Nazi. I was saying the words "Trust no one."
> reminded me of the movie. Of course you could apply this law to
> anything really. The probability of broaching any comparison becomes
> more likely the longer the discussion goes on. Maybe I should end it
> here. ;-P

Well, you didn't put quotes around the... er... quote, so maybe it's
fair game for Godwin after all.

But I had a different meme in mind; the Reboot X-Files episode v2.7.3
(near the end of season 2) named "Trust No One", which was of course a
reference to the tagline in the last episode of the first season of
X-Files wherein Deep Throat's dying words are "Trust no one".

Is that geeky or what? Apparently Reboot episodes are online. Amazing:
http://www.tvduck.com/ReBoot.html

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net