hello

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu May 31 18:18:47 EDT 2012

If you don't mind me asking, what was your old password. I don't need the
exact, I'm just wondering if was 'my birthday' or like  '12345' or
something that would be considered weak.

I'm just interested in how sophisticated the attack was.

My passwords are getting more complex, but I'm wondering if I'm keeping
ahead of the game.

Thanks.