Upgrade to Lion

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Thu May 31 12:36:39 EDT 2012

two 2tb external drives and just alternate between them once a week with time machine. figure if a drive goes worst case is loosing a week. so far they have zipped along for a while now with no issues. of course with murphy's law of backups i have not had to use them as they are effective backups. now the time i stop backing up then murphy will show up...

jeff