Hypercard: the missing link to the web

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu May 31 12:29:29 EDT 2012

You know, advertising for Livecode should really focus on informing the old Hypercard community that Hyper Programming is not gone forever, that it lives on in Livecode. There seems to be a LOT of people mourning "the good ol' days" of Hypercard, who are completely oblivious of Livecode. Posting to a blog is ok, but who out of all the initial readers is actually following that post? Probably not a lot. And who reads through all the replies before posting themselves? Far less still. I'd say almost no one.

I put in a good word there, but RR really needs to put a little more effort in running ads targeted at old HC, SC and MC devs.

Bob