iOS: print to pdf crashing app, please help

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at me.com
Thu May 31 11:18:41 EDT 2012

Thanks, William.

Turns out there's something on my card that the print command doesn't like. When I created a new clean stack with nothing but a single button and a single field on the card, it worked just fine. But with my regular stack, it crashes. I'll submit a report to RunRev and send them a sample stack that causes the crash. Thanks for the help.

Chris