iOS: print to pdf crashing app, please help

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at me.com
Wed May 30 16:45:47 EDT 2012

So I simply need to print a card to a pdf file. I've looked at the docs, and even viewed Kevin's very handy video from the Small Business Academy. No matter what I try, my app crashes when I try to print the card. Here's my code:

put the temporary folder & "/summary.pdf" into tDocPath
open printing to PDF tDocPath
print this card into the printRectangle
close printing

All goes well until the third line. Am I doing something wrong, or have I found a nasty bug? Anyone else out there printing to pdf files under iOS?

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Sheffield