Outlet for Mac Apps

Andrew Henshaw henshaw at me.com
Wed May 30 15:26:13 EDT 2012

If its just for the iOS and Mac App Store you should be able to get by without a card as you can set up accounts that way (I guess designed for kids wanting free apps),  might still be work a shot changing it back to your original UK address and selecting the no card option to see if the apps come back.

Andy