Outlet for Mac Apps

Paul Hibbert lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Wed May 30 02:19:03 EDT 2012

My Apple ID (email) hasn't changed, just my address and associated credit card details, so unfortunately I can't revert to the previous (UK) account. I updated my details as I did with everything else, obviously the credit card was a major factor to be able to make any future purchases, this had to be correct, so I had little choice.

I'm fortunate that I didn't make any expensive purchases and the main software purchased that I do rely on has been updated through contact with the original developers, including one famous app written in LiveCode. I've lost out on a few cheap apps, but I'm not too worried about them.

Thanks for making the suggestion though, I do appreciate it.

Paul