Kicking Off a Standalone Save

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue May 29 13:57:54 EDT 2012

Monte:
Thanks, yes I'm aware of those and aleady use them for a couple of things.
 I was looking for a way to programmitically start the standalone build
process.

Mark:
Thanks, I think you solved my problem!  Actually, your code looks familiar;
I think you may have sent it to me once before, thanks for the reminder.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>