Upgrade to Lion

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue May 29 03:31:59 EDT 2012

Thanks Kay. Maybe you didn't understand that I am really, really not old. I'm not a teenager anymore, but being under 40 I consider myself far from old.

Just a little advice, in case you wish to show respect to people of a certain age: call them wise rather then old.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in line.