Upgrade to Lion

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon May 28 13:19:42 EDT 2012

You have to use the new "duplicate" menu option. some people have used the system preferences to make the shift-s command key combo to use duplicate.

There's also a way to disable the "new" save behaviour for most apps, you have to use one of those weird apple command lines, but i don't have it handy, as i am currently trying out wether i like the new way.