Upgrade to Lion

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon May 28 13:08:02 EDT 2012

Hi Bill,
Yes, old habits die hard!  I guess I'm one of e people who want to do
"funny things" with some of my files (guessing that most of us developers
need to do that from time to time) so I'm hoping there's some way of
bypassing the built-in versioning.  Looks like I could duplicate the
original file, then work on the duplicate copy.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>