Dutch and German Forums - Dutch User Group Meeting

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat May 26 17:53:18 EDT 2012

On 26.05.2012, at 23:44, Mark Schonewille wrote:

> I don't have date to announce yet. I might announce it here when I have one. The discussion about the meeting is done
> on the Dutch forum because it is a meeting for Dutch participants and it is easier to communicate about it in Dutch.

Oh i just assumed the meeting would be for everyone? Not that I want to help planning, but inviting anyone (no matter the language) is what I'd have planned to do.

On a completely unrelated note, anyone know how I can learn dutch within "a few weeks"?

--

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/

Chat with other RunRev developers: