[OT] Apple Rant

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat May 26 14:44:22 EDT 2012

On 5/26/12 12:59 PM, Roger Eller wrote:

> Doesn't the power button  + home button on an iOS device make a screenshot
> in your photo gallery?  The screen should flash.

Probably but I didn't bother. I was making screenshots in different
sizes for both main Android stores as well as the iPad, and I made a few
iPhone sizes too just in case. My stack has resize handlers, so I just
kept changing the stack size, letting it reposition everything, and
snapping shots. I didn't need to bother building an app or installing
anything, and the whole process took only a few minutes. Since none of
the online stores want the status bar in the screenshot, removing the
titlebar satisfied all the different store requirements.

All three stores accepted the shots without any problem.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com