what should be done with MobGUI?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri May 25 14:35:23 EDT 2012

Colin,

You could register a new domain and create a site with links for your book. That way, you only need to refer to that domain name in the entire book, you can easily update links and if necessary you write supplements about alternative tools or the obsoleteness of tools.

--
Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
Economy-x-Talk