lcTaskList Performance

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri May 25 12:04:08 EDT 2012

After some testing I am certain that my problem does not arise from the speed at which the plugin indexes the scripts. I also, for now, do not believe it has anything to do with sqlYoga. I have stepped through code that calls sqlYoga without problems. There is something I am doing in my code that is causing code execution to abort and leave LC in an unstable state. This does not happen with the plugin window closed, or if the plugin is not installed.

I still have more testing to do, but it's difficult because stepping seems to bypass the problem and everything works.

Bob