[ANN] Little plugin stack uploaded to RevOnline (Andre Garzia)

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri May 25 12:02:00 EDT 2012

Rolf-

Friday, May 25, 2012, 1:41:04 AM, you wrote:

> And why don't they fix this immediately, I think that revOnline is a
> fantastic feature which really should just work - always !

This has been a problem since at least late last year. There's a
ticket filed from November or December.

I tried the reset password thing and I get the same result, just hangs
on uploading. I left in that state overnight just in case it was a
*really* slow upload, but it didn't help. And revOnline was unusable
after that until I restarted the IDE.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net