[ANN] Little plugin stack uploaded to RevOnline (Andre Garzia)

Rolf Kocherhans rolf.kocherhans at id.uzh.ch
Fri May 25 04:41:04 EDT 2012

Hello Mark & Andre

I try for weeks, to upload to revOnline, I have great stuff
which I like to share !

I created a [Ticket#2012050910000326] two weeks ago with support
about the problem !

They wrote back - but their answer leaves me in the wind….
I don't think I can post it here because it was not very encouraging at all.

After reading your post Andre I had hopes that it is all fixed, so I also
tried to use the reset password trick which you descried,
but the upload still did not work just as before !

It looks as it just stalls when uploading !

I am using LiveCode 5.0.2, what version did you use ?

Why does it sometimes work and other times not ???

And why don't they fix this immediately, I think that revOnline is a
fantastic feature which really should just work - always !

Cheers
Rolf