[ANN] Little plugin stack uploaded to RevOnline

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu May 24 19:22:12 EDT 2012

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 8:04 PM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> Andre Garzia <andre at ...> writes:
>
> > Its available on RevOnline or
>
> How in the world did you manage to do that? I haven't been able to upload
> anything to revOnline for months now.

I just reset my password... I tried opening RevOnline, it asked for the
login info, I tried everything to no avail then I just entered my email and
pressed the reset password thing. It sent me a new password by email with
special chars, it didn't work, I asked for a new one it gave me a plain
ascii line noise and that worked fine. After the log in, I could upload
with no problem.

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.