Beta Testers needed

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu May 24 17:39:30 EDT 2012

Hi William,

I'm not sure whom you're asking, but if you're asking me, then I should say that the format and the algorithm aren't connected in any way.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in line.