Question about the "copy files" tab on the Standalone Settings

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu May 24 14:08:42 EDT 2012

Hey Folks,

When I am building for mobile and use the "Copy Files" tab to add files to
my bundle, it always create the whole folder structure in the destination
engine folder. I know I can set the defaultfolder to the same place where
the files are and then add them without any referenced folder. I just
wanted to know if there is another way to place files there from different
folders and end up with all the files in the root engine folder.

Cheers
andre

--
http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.