[OT] Mac Classic

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu May 24 11:39:57 EDT 2012

Imagine the howls if we tried to claim that OS 9 was a better OS for businesses than Win 7. The Mac would be dead now if not for Steve Jobs and OS X. Remember that almost every business analyst had Apple dead within 5 years just before Jobs came in with himself and the OS. Market share had sunk below 4%. Apples still had Motorola chips! Classic, and all the incredibly lame attempts of Apple to produce a next generation OS from the ground up, would have sunk her.

Bob