[ANN] Little plugin stack uploaded to RevOnline

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu May 24 11:21:59 EDT 2012

Folks,

I am sharing a little plugin that I use everyday. It is called FileDrag and
I don't remember if I shared it before. What it does it sit idle there and
when you move your mouse into it, it replaces the text field with the file
name of your topstack. Dragging the text field or the little file icon
causes the dragData["file"] to point to the effective filename of your
topstack. So this is just a handy tool to drag your topstack file into some
destination.

I use it mostly with Transmit or Interarchy to upload stack files. I drag
the topstack reference from filedrag, switch to my SFTP client and drop it
where I want to upload and it is done. Another use is to drag files to your
dropbox folder or to an email. You can drag from filedrag directly to GMail
(if you're using Firefox, Chrome or Safari).

Its available on RevOnline or
http://revonline2.runrev.com/stack/633/FileDrag

It is just a silly plugin but it makes me more productive.

Cheers
andre

--
http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.