[OT] Saved by Dropbox Packrat

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu May 24 10:24:41 EDT 2012

Stephen,

When you talk to them again please tell them that a a guy in Brazil thinks
they are awesome and used their products since Audion (and still used
Audion up until Lion stopped running it).

By the way, have you seen the new Coda 2 and Diet Coda?

Cheers
andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.