Three-and-a-half ?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu May 24 10:08:45 EDT 2012

Calling all "Retro-Nutters", a.k.a. those still working with Mac OS 9
and downwards.

These versions are the LAST ones that will make a Mac Classic standalone
build. Do not be fooled by the icon at the top of
the standalone builder for 4.0.0; that is a real red-herring.

If, like me, you 'hopped' from 2.6.1 to 4.0.0 or thereabouts you will be
gratified (should you wish to build Mac Classic programs)
that the licence code for 4.0.0 works for 3.5.0.

Otherwise there is no earthly reason at all you would want to download
these files.

> Richmond
>
> On 24 May 2012, at 21:11, Richmond wrote:
>
>> At one time it was possible to download RR/LC 3.5 from the RunRev website; maybe it still is, but I am quite unable to find the link.
> I found these two OS X links via Google and Nabble:
>
> Enterprise
>
> http://developer.runrev.com/components/revolution/enterprise/3.5.0-gm-2/RevEnt350Full.dmg

with a little bit of creativity one can also download the Windows and
Linux versions of this:

http://developer.runrev.com/components/revolution/enterprise/3.5.0-gm-2/RevEnt350Full.exe

http://developer.runrev.com/components/revolution/enterprise/3.5.0-gm-2/RevEnt350Full.zip

> Studio
>
> http://developer.runrev.com/components/revolution/studio/3.5.0-gm-2/RevStd350Full.dmg

and, likewise with Studio.

Presumably . . . Ho, Ho, Ho . . . nobody will be daft enough to build
Mac Classic standalones with this and then wonder why features
only available in versions of RR/LC post 3.5.0 don't work properly.