[PREVIEW] Task LIst Plugin (lcTaskList) for LiveCode

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu May 24 00:30:18 EDT 2012

Peter,

The indexing will loop through all the open stacks or main stacks, then all of the cards within those stacks, then all the objects on all the cards. With that many lines of script it might just take that long but I don't have any stacks that big.

One strategy for you is to turn off automatic indexing in lcTaskList preferences and then just manually index when you want and wait the 20 seconds.

I'll take a look at how I might improve it.

Bill