[OT] Saved by Dropbox Packrat

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed May 23 19:42:40 EDT 2012

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:57 PM, Matthias Rebbe <
matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de> wrote:

> Btw.: Any news about your social network library suite?

Matthias,

The dropbox library is a part of it. I know everyone is waiting but both
twitter and facebook changed their API not long ago and I am patching stuff.

Facebook has a funny bug where it randomizes the language on the
authorization screen for mobile if your device is connected only thru wifi.
Its appearing as chinese for me, now, try debugging your app when facebook
appears in chinese.

=/

--
http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.