[OT] Saved by Dropbox Packrat

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed May 23 18:25:08 EDT 2012

Hi Andre,

i am thinking about an upgrade now for a while. And the packrat feature is another argument to upgrade.
Could you please tell, how your are using dropbox for your development?
Are you using Dropbox directly from LiveCode (open from /saving to Dropbox)? Or do you just backup your revstuff?
Are you using any decryption?

Regards,

Matthias