can someone please try this test...

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed May 23 12:54:07 EDT 2012

So this came up on another blog recently, where someone posted a youtube of when Pixar *accidentally* deleted Toy Story 2 from their computers by typing in the command to delete all files on the hard drive.

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't you have to be an administrator, and don't you have to sudo that command?

Bob