[PREVIEW] Task LIst Plugin (lcTaskList) for LiveCode

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed May 23 09:50:05 EDT 2012

Peter,

I have not seen anything like that delay as I do a wait for 0 seconds but not with messages.

How many stacks do you have open? How big are they?

What happens if you click the reindex button at the bottom left of the window? Do you the delay there too?

Thanks for the feedback.
Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.
http://www.infowallet.com/lctasklist/index.htm