Android Emulator upside down

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue May 22 22:38:29 EDT 2012

On 5/22/12 9:16 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:
> When I run my LC stack on the Android emulator, it's upside down. Any thing
> I can do about this other than create my stack upside down ;-)

Monte's suggestion is the best one, but for those who prefer a more
mundane approach:

on preOpenStack
   set the mobilAllowedOrientations to \
     "portrait,portrait upside down,landscape left,landscape right"
end preOpenStack

Android 2.2 or lower does not allow some orientations even if you set
them all. You may have hit one of those cases.

It also might be that the simulator is opening upside down. Use the 7
and 8 keys on the numeric keypad to rotate it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com