Object Layering

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue May 22 21:14:59 EDT 2012

On 5/22/12 5:21 PM, Peter Bogdanoff wrote:
> Can groups layer on top of card objects? I can't seem to make that happen.

It's now possible to share a group without it being a background; i.e.,
a card group can be placed on many cards. I haven't tried it. But the
idea is to turn off "behave as background" and place the group on as
many cards as you need. In this case, make sure it's always the top-most
object. Theoretically that should work.

Groups that are not backgrounds will receive messages before the card
does rather than after it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com