Standalone problem (solved?)

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Tue May 22 18:47:54 EDT 2012

Hi Pete,
thanks for the report ...

So, normally :
1. you installed the App,
2. you started the App,
3. you pushed the 'Test MAS' button,
4. The App closed and the App Store mask appeared, asking you sign-in
(/after few seconds/)

At this point, because the App is just a test and it's NOT physically on
the MAS, you can't get a valid receipt so the App still exit any time
because is unable to install a valid receipt (/... I can receive a valid
receipt because I use my Test account and the app is just registered on
MAS but _not_ uploaded/).

Have you been able to verify these 4 steps ? :-)

Again thanks for the test !

Regards,

Guglielmo